AI in Recruiting – English Session (Webcast)
Member discount is available exclusively if you log in as a member (Join us Now!)
When logged in, individual members should enrol themselves only, as non-members are not entitled to your member’s discount.
In the coming years, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the use of tools that intelligently automate workflows and reduce recruiters’ workload are what will set them apart from their peers in the quest for top talent.
Why AI and how does it work?
How is it poised to grow even further in the HR industry?
How can it improve effectiveness in streamlining your HR function, especially for repetitive and high-volume tasks?
• Types of AI and AI-powered products
• Understanding AI in recruitment with examples and case studies
• The ethics and limitations of using AI in hiring
• Things to watch out for when using AI
• How AI will change the role of recruiters and talent acquisition professionals
• Addressing fairness, human bias, and diversity & inclusion through AI
16 December 2021 (Thu)
10:00 – 12:00
Member – HK$600
Login details will be sent 1 day before the commencement date of programme