Join us for this 24 hours Event
Member discount is available exclusively if you log in as a member (Join us Now!)
When logged in, individual members should enrol themselves only, as non-members are not entitled to your member’s discount.
Poor workplace communication is costly, and causes different issues in almost all aspects of your business: profits, quality, reputation, productivity, morale, etc. According to a survey, the average loss per company is $62.4 million per year due to miscommunication. This workshop, with the use of inspiring training materials, will be conducted in a fun and engaging way by adopting the skill-based approach.
Objectives & Content
- Understanding of the usage of the 12 key communication elements
- Demonstration on the usage of the “tell” and “ask” mode with role play practice and the importance of asking questions in communication
- Craft communication structures for workplace scenarios
- Trainer’s demo of the suggested structures and the rationale behind
- 1 Roadmap
- 3 Blueprint Tiles (Double-sided)
- 12 +2 Building Blocks (Hexagonal Tiles)
- 18 Scenario Cards (Landscape Orientation)
- 12 Cue Cards (Portrait Orientation)
18 November 2021
10:00 – 13:00
Cantonese (with English materials)
Member – HK$1,200
Non Member – HK$1,800
Click here for other payment methods apart from credit card
HKIHRM, Units 1810-15, 18/F, Millennium City 2, 378 Kwun Tong Road Kwun Tong,
Kowloon, Hong Kong (3-minute walk from Ngau Tau Kok MTR station exit A)
Kelvin is a seasoned training and consulting professional in the areas of management / executive development and e-learning. Prior to joining LMI Academy as the CEO, Fung was in managerial capacities in the training functions of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Cathay Pacific Airways, where he specialised in the development and delivery of management and executive development programmes and the implementation of corporate e-learning projects.