Employer Guidance on Vaccines and Remote Working Outside Hong Kong (Webcast)
Please login to enjoy your member’s discount.
When logged in, individual members should enrol themselves only, as non-members are not entitled to your member’s discount.
What does the future of work hold for employers in Hong Kong in light of the latest development of the public health situation and the Government's directives to help containing COVID-19?
1. Hong Kong COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
- Can employers require employees to get vaccinated?
- How to manage employees who refuse to get vaccinated?
- Can employers track which of its employees have been vaccinated?
- What actions may employers take to maintain a safe and healthy workplace?
2. Remote Working Overseas
- What are the major legal issues employers should consider when approving a request to work outside Hong Kong?
- How to minimise the risks exposure?
- What can employers do if employees refuse to come back or ask for permanent relocation?
Time: 15:30 - 17:00
Fee: Member - HK$500
Non Member - HK$850
Click here for other payment methods apart from credit card
Webcast: Login details will be sent on 6 April 2021
Click here for flyer
Ms Jennifer Tam
Partner in the employment and benefits practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Jennifer advises on all areas of employment law with an emphasis on contentious employment, discrimination, harassment, and data privacy disputes. She has solid experience in handling high profile and complex employment litigation at various court levels. On the non-contentious side, Jennifer advises on all human resources issues including structuring the labour force, introduction of changes to terms of employment, and enforcement of post termination restrictions. Jennifer is a member of the Employment-Related Hong Kong Legislation and Issues Committee and Learning and Development Committee of the Hong Kong Institute of Human Resource Management.