Successful Strategic Plan for Employee Compensation and Benefits
Member discount is available exclusively if you log in as a member (Join us Now!)
When logged in, individual members should enrol themselves only, as non-members are not entitled to your member’s discount.
A meaningful C&B strategy that helps motivate staff to go the “extra mile” is essential for organisation success.
This workshop will equip participants with knowledge and field-proven techniques to design a compensation system that helps align staff performance with corporate business strategies and advocate the “pay-for-extra” culture.
- Definition of compensation
- Common types of compensation, benefits and non-financial rewards in the market
- Aligning compensation strategies with business directives and corporate values
- 5 factors to consider when developing compensation strategies
- Introduction to strategic compensation management
- Writing effective job descriptions for various positions
- Conducting job evaluation step-by-step
- Developing grade & salary structure
- Analysing market pay trend data
- How economic trend influences compensation design
- Designing long-term & short-term incentive schemes
- Linking the incentive scheme with performance measurement results
8 Feb 2023 (Wed)
|09:30 – 17:30|
Cantonese (with English materials)
Member – HK$2,000
HKIHRMUnits 1810-15, 18/F, Millennium City 2, 378 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Principal Consultant, HMI Consulting