Talent Management Workshop
Member discount is available exclusively if you log in as a member (Join us Now!)
When logged in, individual members should enrol themselves only, as non-members are not entitled to your member’s discount.
Talent management has become an increasingly important function for many organisations in recent years. Having a deep talent bench strength provides confidence to investors/stakeholders that business operation is least impacted even with unexpected key leadership changes.
1. Setting the Stage – Why Talent Management?
- Share the case study on McDonald’s to illustrate the significance of talent management to organisations.
2. Building a Talent Management Plan
- Introduce a 5-step process to create a talent plan to support business now and in the future.
3.Assessing and Managing Performance
- Define the criteria for measuring performance and how to manage low performers.
4. Assessing Talent Potential and Readiness
- Explain “Potential” and practice the application of the most commonly measured attributes for high potentials. Share the considering factors when assessing “Readiness” in succession planning and practice talent review discussion.
5. Motivating and Retaining High Potential Talent
- Introduce engagement factors through an experiential exercise and practice stay interview.
6. Selecting and Developing High Performing Talent
- Build organisation capability from hiring and developing talent.
Ms Janet Man
She has more than 20 years’ work experience in HR. Having spent the last 10+ years specialising in talent management, She is an expert in identifying, assessing and developing high potential talent who succeed in top leadership positions. She has worked for many recognised organisations such as Jardine Matheson, Schneider Electric, McDonald’s, Hewitt Associates and Hospital Authority. She holds a MSc degree in Learning and Organizational Change at Northwestern University, USA, an MBA and a BBA in Human Resources Management with first class honour.